A Little More Ooze



My daughter, Anna,
 is engaged to "The Handsome Captain", 
who is currently far away.  
The letters fly between them. 
 She looks to the mail everyday in anticipation of the next love letter.  
Today, there were two letters awaiting her in the mailbox.  
When she arrived home and found them, she dashed up to her room to read them. 
 Then, she read them again.
  And again.  
Then, she floated down the stairs, 
oozing in twitterpated delirium over the man she will marry.  
The rest of her day she will think on those words penned to her. 
 She will quietly smile
 or burst forth into a sweet giggle at the thought of his words.  
She will joyously share tidbits with us.
  It is beautiful to watch. 
 She is in love.



I wonder, 
 do I respond to God's love like that?
If I don't,
 I surely should!

 Do I ooze over my adoration of him?

 Do I joyously share the latest words of love I have read from His word?

 Do I smile and radiate His love as I meditate on His goodness?

Is my love for Jesus noticeable to others?




Just something I am thinking about today.




  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment