Nesting, Resting and Cocooning


I thought I would get some favorite holiday photos posted, 
but hat didn't happen.
I also thought about telling ya all about our wonderful hand knit socks 
given to us by a remarkable lady named Betsy, 
but we'll have to wait for that too. 
You see, we have been abnormally unbusy
and enjoying every minute of it.

Here is a favorite spot  of mine, redressed for winter, 
to cocoon away with a pile of books, 
which is just what I have been up to this week:



And here a re just a few peeks at us being unbusy.













Such a wonderful week of resting and nesting after a full holiday season!

Wishing you some of that same glorious quiet, 
a mug of tea or cocoa, 
and a pile of books.

Blessings,
Julianne

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment